Welcome to Birmingham’s Personal Challenge portal, a collection of ongoing
challenges linked to the School Games developed by the Birmingham School
Games Organisers (SGO) and Sport Birmingham. The School Games is a National
Initiative open to any young person. It forms part of the legacy work after the London
2012 Olympics and is an opportunity for young people to play, compete, and
represent their school in a wide range of sports and activities.
Anyone can have a go at a challenge but you must be between 4-16 year’s old to
submit results and attend a Birmingham Educational Institution. We strongly
encourage parents/carers to get involved in supporting their child with their
Here’s some tips to get you started;
- Every child can submit multiple results per challenge (depending on the challenge) so why not try and beat you own personal best?
- Please submit your results honestly. Results will be verified before being published.
- There will be certificates for every individual who takes part, with the top 5 in each challenge getting a special certificate. Everyone will also receive a virtual school games badge which is linked to that challenge. Once school has resumed, and it is safe to do so, those within the top 5 will be awarded with an actual badge too.
- You can find out more about your SGO hub site, Sport Birmingham and the School Games by clicking on any of School logos at the bottom of this page. You will need to register to find out who your SGO is if you don’t know already.
- You will need a code to register. Please contact your school to find out what this code is.